The Most Recent Developments
There are moments in time in which I become easily agitated. It is not circumstantial or a certain person in my life but I feel that this agitation is a spiritual calling. The only resolution is to be in the presence of God. For God is the only one who can calm the emotion in me and bring relief to my mental, spiritual and physical turmoil. No…frantic emotional outburst, no violent physical manifestation, no personal analytical procedure will do. No human wisdom or strategy of man will bring relief. On that note I will describe to you the last three months of my life, for those who haven’t already been informed.
I, Evan Moffat, enrolled in an intense paramedic program this last September. Through out the whole course I struggled to keep my test marks about 80%. Although I dedicated all of my free time to success, failure was just around the corner. I left the program with a GPA of 79.4 %. I was forced out of the program one week before the end of the academic period because I failed to bring my mark above 80%. I have thought long and hard about why I was not able to meet the requirements and I have come to a few conclusions. These are some of the changes I need to make before trying again.
- Understand the metal developmental stage I am in and find an appropriate learning strategy, improve my short and long term memory retention, adapt my reading style in every situation by learning efficiency and flexibility, and apply these findings in the future to better my possibilities of success. My Failure was not due to the lack of motivation or dedication of time but due to factors listed above. Although my failure is not a happy time I have been hearing a reoccurring theme from most people I talk to and this encouragement has been in the form of a question. “Evan, would it have been worth your time and money for one person to accept Christ because of the opportunity you had to give them the gospel message.” My obvious answer to this question is YES!!!!! I can honestly say that I left the course knowing that those who I had the most influence on heard the gospel more than once. They not only heard the gospel from my mouth but saw the gospel by the life that I lived……
So, I give praise to God who has helped me through this hard time. He has been my rock and my salvation. I know that He will never leave me nor forsake me and I am blessed to be called His Child. As of now ……………………. I Need A Job!!!(lol)
I, Evan Moffat, enrolled in an intense paramedic program this last September. Through out the whole course I struggled to keep my test marks about 80%. Although I dedicated all of my free time to success, failure was just around the corner. I left the program with a GPA of 79.4 %. I was forced out of the program one week before the end of the academic period because I failed to bring my mark above 80%. I have thought long and hard about why I was not able to meet the requirements and I have come to a few conclusions. These are some of the changes I need to make before trying again.
- Understand the metal developmental stage I am in and find an appropriate learning strategy, improve my short and long term memory retention, adapt my reading style in every situation by learning efficiency and flexibility, and apply these findings in the future to better my possibilities of success. My Failure was not due to the lack of motivation or dedication of time but due to factors listed above. Although my failure is not a happy time I have been hearing a reoccurring theme from most people I talk to and this encouragement has been in the form of a question. “Evan, would it have been worth your time and money for one person to accept Christ because of the opportunity you had to give them the gospel message.” My obvious answer to this question is YES!!!!! I can honestly say that I left the course knowing that those who I had the most influence on heard the gospel more than once. They not only heard the gospel from my mouth but saw the gospel by the life that I lived……
So, I give praise to God who has helped me through this hard time. He has been my rock and my salvation. I know that He will never leave me nor forsake me and I am blessed to be called His Child. As of now ……………………. I Need A Job!!!(lol)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home