A “Good” Experience!

If sin is the absence of what is good then goodness is a substance and sin is the lack of goodness. A “Good” Experience is a moment in time when God gives you everything you need and you lack nothing. I received one of the best Christmas presents in the world a few days ago……..Story time: So A few weeks ago I was planning on going winter camping with some friends and a week before the trip someone dropped out, leaving only Amber and I wanting to go camping. Now, being unable to go by our selves we looked long and hard for someone to go with us. With only a week left before the trip I thought finding someone willing to camp in the winter would be almost imposable. After a few phone calls my friend Mark decided he wanted to come along. Overjoyed I started to plan the trip but a few days before the trip I became very sick and cancelled it again. Here is where the story gets good. Amber (the amazing women that she is) saw how sad I was and decided to do something about it. For my Christmas present she borrowed her parents car, found all the supplies (Firewood, matches, blankets), and found a camp site at birds hill park. It was one of the best nights of my life. That night I felt like the luckiest man on earth. Well, luck has nothing to do with…..Let me rephrase……….That night I felt like the most blessed man on the face of the earth. The night was clear, the stars were out and we roasted marshmallows over the fire. She also got me these sweet dress/casuals button up shirts and a Hillsongs Cd.
Tonight is Christmas Eve and tomorrow I will be spending the morning with my parents and reading the Christmas story. So, Christmas night, Boxing Day and the day after I will be spending in Brandon meeting Amber’s extended family. Life is good.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home