Tuesday, September 19, 2006

How Much Care Do You Want Me To Give?

For those who don't know, I have been going to Criti Care Academy in Winnipeg Mb. For the past two weeks I have hit the books hard. Except for the occasional outing I have with my friends…but honestly I spend most of my free time either with my family or my stinky girlfriend (Amber Dyck). The course I’m taking is really intense, my first exam is coming up next week and we are being tested on 200 pages of Anatomy and Physiology that we have been taught 5 days. Here are some pictures (more are on the way)


The old bike route!!!

Someone ripped everything off this poor guys bike!!11

Across From the big H

This is were I learn about saving your life

This gives me acess to your broken bones.

1 Comments:

Blogger G-Force Youth said...

I'm SUPER proud of you Ev. Keep hittin' those books HARD! You're going to make an awesome paramedic/firefighter! Love you bro.
-Jas

11:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home