I don't understand and I think I'm having a brain Fart!!!!!!!!
So, I have been listening to a Vineyard Cd: Passion Worship Band-One Day Live but the funny part is that I don’t really like listening to the songs. So, you ask me: what do you listen to if you don’t listen to the songs. Well, I’m glad you asked. For every since I was a little worship leader I have always been excited about the addition of appropriate scripture between different songs. It seems like these days, especially around the charismatic circles you can sing a song without any theological meaning over and over and over again. For example the song breath (This the air I breath)………..or Come on strong Yawhea. But I am not here to bash useless songs I am here to ask my readers a question. What I love listening to on this Cd is the scripture that is read between songs…. during one of the songs a women started to speak these words…. I know the words have great meaning but I just don’t understand. Here they come……….. “If you oh Lord kept a record of sins- who could stand, but with you there is forgiveness therefore you are feared.” Why is God feared because He forgives sins? I don’t understand. If someone wanted to clue me in on what this means I would be very happy. Thanks everyone.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home