What can I say?
What Can I say? Life is going really good. I can't believe how many things have changed in the past two weeks. I don't know where to start. First off, I GOT ACCEPTED. "Where you ask" well, let me tell you. I got accepted into CritiCare(The Paramedic School). I got the letter not to long ago and have been very happy ever since. Being Accepted into criticare means a lot. It means that I don't have to find money for rent because (God bless their soul) I'll be living with my parents. IT means that I get to go to the educational institute that I wanted to. It means that I will be in the same city as my amazing girlfriend. It means that I'm where I want to be and I have only God to thank. You see, the process took a long time and the whole time I was thinking that I wouldn't get in to CritiCare so I was lining up colleges that I could fall back on. But in my heart I really wanted it......Bad. As a result I learned something about myself and about life. I learned that sometimes I only have to ask God once, after that it becomes annoying and that once I ask God I have to leave it at that. I also learned that after I ask God I need to be obedient with everything else in life and God will do the rest. So, here I am, all done treeplanting and ready for another year of school, but not just any school I'm now starting to study my vocation and it feeellllllssss great. IT feels weird to think that a week ago today I was in Northern B.C Planting trees in 35 degree weather, on the side of a mountain, drinking 6 -8 liters of water a day and wondering if it would every end and this week I'm sleeping in a real bed, sitting on a soft coach and benefiting from the fruits of my labor. What a roller coaster of a life! I have too many treeplanting stores to write them all down in my blog but I do have two suggestions if you wanted to read them. #1 if you are looking to have the best and worst time of your life go tree planting. #2 IF you are serious about it talk to me because if looks like I'm going to be a foreman next year.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home