Cold Cold go away come again another day
The challenging of a tree planter are many and some times hard to over come. Some of them are : Frozen ground, bad tree prices, dramatic temps( -2 in the morning and +30 @ 12:00), but none right now are worse then what I have contracted(My Sickness). The hardest times are in the morning when not only do all my muscles ache but my nasal cavity is so clogged full of snot that I can't breath. This morning I woke up to a pool of blood in my mouth . Let me tell you a mouth full of blood is not the best thing to wake up to in the morning. Some of the nights have been sleepless too. For instance, last night I spent a total of 11 hours in my sleeping bag(a day off) and I slept for maybe four of those hours. .............
Fire Wood - The perfect camp
The last couple weeks the guys in our area have been doing some renovation to our site. We built this sweet fire place right in the middle of our five tents and made an awesome path to the nearest stream. I also borrowed the camp chain saw and got a little carried away cutting down the fallen trees for fire wood. When I was done I had realized that we had enough fire wood to have a fire every night for 3 months. (woops) What can I say I love chain saws. Well, at lest the next people who stumble through those parts of the woods will have good wood to burn.
Fire Wood - The perfect camp
The last couple weeks the guys in our area have been doing some renovation to our site. We built this sweet fire place right in the middle of our five tents and made an awesome path to the nearest stream. I also borrowed the camp chain saw and got a little carried away cutting down the fallen trees for fire wood. When I was done I had realized that we had enough fire wood to have a fire every night for 3 months. (woops) What can I say I love chain saws. Well, at lest the next people who stumble through those parts of the woods will have good wood to burn.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home