Tuesday, October 25, 2005

What IF?

What if my life of conviction is not for others to rate? What if freedom in Christ means that I can listen to Rap Music with lots of course language in it but still be praying to God, while another person can listen to contemporary worship and never pray to God—Ever? What if the Christian walk is a heart issue and no one can rate it? What if people can only rate my spiritual walk by but the biblical “fruit” and even then those fruit are up for interpretation? What if the things that we have been taught are really not the things that matter? What if the only being I answer to is God? What if I read my bible, pray constantly, talk to others about Christ and am in love with God. What IF?

1 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

I don't know Evan. How can you be worshiping God by listening to rap music that isn't honouring Him or isn't holy because it talks about all the crap associated with "gang life" and stuff? What do you think?

Ps you really need that blog spam word identification thing, it would really cut out your spam.

6:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home