The Past Meets the Present
The Past
As some of you may have noticed I haven’t written in my blog for a long time. This was first due to my lack of opportunities to get to a computer while I was tree planting but is now due to the fact that I have lost passion for the blog and that I am a slacker.
This is a recap of the last three months. I finished tree planting and contrary to popular belief because of the last blog I wrote I didn’t fall out of a helicopter and go to heaven. Tree planting was an amazingly horrific experience. The time I spent in the bush was not time wasted but time well spent with God and improving my social skills. (haha) I finished tree planting on the first of Aug and had a whole months time to do nothing. In that time I went camping with some wicked awesome friends (sooo Good) and went fishing with my Dad. The fishing trip was great, I: realized that fishing is fun when you are catching fish, all those past years of fishing would have been better with fish, and that I want to go fishing again. When the summer was over, my loving parents drove me out to Saskatoon and stayed a couple days to visit my brother. I am now in Saskatoon living with my bro and loving them to death.
The Present
I am taking one course at the bible school (Theology of Worship) and doing the rest at St John’s Ambulance. A few weeks ago I successfully completed a few St. John’s courses such as: CPR – Level C (Cardiac Pulmonary Resuscitation), SFA (Standard First Aid), Pre- Course and Skills testing Exams for the two week EMR Program I will be taking in November. I’M helping out at WPC with the youth and Sunday Mornings. God is doing some great things in the Saskatoon and I am excited to see what will happen next!
Sorry, to all those who found this Blog as dry in humour as white turkey without gravy. Tell Tiny Tim that I will be coming home for Thanksgiving! Winnipeg here I come.
As some of you may have noticed I haven’t written in my blog for a long time. This was first due to my lack of opportunities to get to a computer while I was tree planting but is now due to the fact that I have lost passion for the blog and that I am a slacker.
This is a recap of the last three months. I finished tree planting and contrary to popular belief because of the last blog I wrote I didn’t fall out of a helicopter and go to heaven. Tree planting was an amazingly horrific experience. The time I spent in the bush was not time wasted but time well spent with God and improving my social skills. (haha) I finished tree planting on the first of Aug and had a whole months time to do nothing. In that time I went camping with some wicked awesome friends (sooo Good) and went fishing with my Dad. The fishing trip was great, I: realized that fishing is fun when you are catching fish, all those past years of fishing would have been better with fish, and that I want to go fishing again. When the summer was over, my loving parents drove me out to Saskatoon and stayed a couple days to visit my brother. I am now in Saskatoon living with my bro and loving them to death.
The Present
I am taking one course at the bible school (Theology of Worship) and doing the rest at St John’s Ambulance. A few weeks ago I successfully completed a few St. John’s courses such as: CPR – Level C (Cardiac Pulmonary Resuscitation), SFA (Standard First Aid), Pre- Course and Skills testing Exams for the two week EMR Program I will be taking in November. I’M helping out at WPC with the youth and Sunday Mornings. God is doing some great things in the Saskatoon and I am excited to see what will happen next!
Sorry, to all those who found this Blog as dry in humour as white turkey without gravy. Tell Tiny Tim that I will be coming home for Thanksgiving! Winnipeg here I come.


1 Comments:
heya....
good to hear that Saskatoon is so exciting!!Way to go with your medical stuff and keep letting God lead you in all that (cuz He is). Try not to get overwhelmed and enjoy the small fragile moments.
AD
Post a Comment
<< Home