Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Tumbler Ridge is our New Town?

Our New Camp is 6 km away from the small town called Tumbler Ridge. Our New Camp site is really beautiful. There are two stream running through it with a small section of grass in the middle surrounded by trees. Over the years many people have been through this camp and have made it better. The have made steps, bridges over the streams, railings. There is even a sweet shack bulit from tarps over raised logs with a pail of water in the middle and hot rocks from the fire. We have a day off today so last night we all gathered around the a fire and sang some songs. Some of the guys went to another fire, sang some worship chours and had a little meeting time with God. That was an awesome time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

I love spending time with God..

I'm praying for ya Evan!! Hope you learn lots and that God stretches you like crazy!

3:49:00 PM  
Blogger Kendar said...

I love Tumbler Ridge. It's a great place. I used to go there with my Dad when I was little. He used to service the dishwashers in the logging camps. I always got spoiled by the cooks.

6:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home