Friday, March 04, 2005

Desires Of The Flesh

So, we had a gender issues chapel and I really found it profitable because of the revelation that God brought to me through the guys who attended. I expressed to the guys the thought that would come time my mind when persevering through a trial. I said that sometimes it seems I doubt the reason to persevere through temptation or to deny the flesh because there will be another trail or desire of the flesh tomorrow or the next day, or the next day or even the next. I seems temptation never ends, so if it will never end why would I continually fight it. Sometimes it seems hopeless. So, a few of the guys spoke up and told me that “I just have to take it one day at a time.” Even though I had heard this some sentence many times before God just made it real to me like never before. God opened my eyes to see that I need to take life one day at a time. That doesn’t mean that I will never plan for the future but It does mean that I don’t have to worry. ” do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” Some times God just feels so real to me. Like the other day when I woke up and I could just feel the Holy Spirit in my room just asking me to pick up the bible and fall in love with Him all over again. I just need to see sin for what it really is; death, and bondage. As my friend Justin would say “It won’t, it won’t satisfy, Sin won’t satisfy, It would, only God will.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home